Come for the Career. Stay for the Perks.
Making sure our associates are healthy is a top priority. We seek out innovative and cost-effective medical, dental, and other plans. Novak Francella also provides comprehensive vacation, sick, and personal leave. The following provides a brief overview of the many competitive benefits we provide:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision – Novak Francella pays two-thirds of the cost of these insured benefits for associates and their families. The associate’s portion of the cost for coverage is paid through payroll deductions.
- Prescription – Our firm’s prescription plan is a self-funded benefit utilizing a prescription benefits manager.
- Health Advocate – We provide access to the Health Advocate suite of services. Their mission is to help their members get the most out of their healthcare experience. Their team of Personal Health Advocates, medical directors and administrative professionals are expert at navigating the healthcare system, both clinically and administratively.
They are objective and independent and provide you with the help and information you need while protecting your privacy.
- Life (and AD&D) – We provide life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance free of charge in the amount of your annual salary.
- Disability – We provide both short- and long-term disability insurance at no cost to our employees. Someone who incurs a short-term disability can expect to receive 30% to 60% of base salary for up to 180 days. Long-term disability coverage replaces 60% of salary if a disability lasts longer than 180 days.
- Holidays – Our firm generally observes seven holidays per year – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (and the day after), and Christmas.
- Vacation – Our employees enjoy two to four weeks of vacation per year, based on their employment category and tenure. Up to 120 hours of unused vacation may be carried forward.
- Sick – NovakFrancella offers employees six sick days per year. This time is accumulated at the rate of one-half day per month. Up to 30 days of unused sick leave may be carried forward.
- Personal – We also offer up to two “personal” days per year, based upon hire date. Our employees use this time to attend to personal matters during our regular business hours. We also offer paid time off for bereavement, jury duty, military service, and for studying for and taking the CPA exam.
- Pension – The Novak Francella LLC 401(k) plan allows employees to set aside, on a pre-tax basis, a portion of their salary for retirement (subject to IRS limitations). The firm makes an annual contribution to the plan for eligible employees.
[ Back to Careers ]
Novak Francella. Where people count!
If you would like more information about our firm and its services, contact us or call 800.836.4283.